This set of two guides gives you more than 600 dazzling metallic color choices and is more affordable than the individual purchase of both guides. The set includes the PREMIUM METALLICS Coated guide and Metallic Coated guide. PREMIUM METALLICS is our all new book of 300 sizzling metallic colors developed in response to the rapidly rising popularity of these special-effect inks. PREMIUM METALLICS have greater brilliance, can be easily coated without any loss in luster and have a longer life after printing without fear of tarnishing or blemishing. Our Metallic Guide features an expansive palette of 301 exquisite metallic colors that add luminescence and elegance to projects that call for a refined look. An additional page demonstrates the effects of a gloss aqueous coating when applied to the seven metallic base colors. The fan guides are chromatically arranged, for more intuitive color selection. Ink formulations are provided. The guides will help eliminate guesswork in color selection. Available on coated stock only. Comes in a limited-edition gift box. This product includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications. PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available. You can specify PANTONE Colors with confidence even if your manufacturing is half a world away.
Including our complete collection of essential, eye-catching, and dazzling spot colors with their corresponding ink formulations, the Metallic Guide Set includes our Metallics and Premium Metallics guides. Use this set for branding, packaging, marketing materials, and signage when distinctive, high-quality and luxurious design details are required.
- Two portable, handheld fan decks
- Printed on the most commonly used coated paper stock weight (100 lb)
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- Complete collection of impactful and refined metallic colors for creating noticeable designs
- 301 traditional metallic and 300 high-luster, durable premium metallic spot colors
- Base inks shown with and without gloss aqueous coating
- Each color displayed with coordinating numbers and ink formulations
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with index at the back of guide indicating numeric location
- Use for logos & branding, packaging, signage, marketing materials
- Premium Metallics are easy to coat and print without loss in luster, tarnishing, leafing or blemishing
- Broadens and complements the traditional spot color palette (as found in Formula Guide)